SB meet part 2.... TUWANEK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to help you out Marty (and to dive Tuwanek!) but I'm not available on Saturday... thinking about doing the IDC club dive on Sunday though...

Have a great time guys!

it's probably a good idea i dont come along for tuwanek (not the ride situation, spend time with gf situation :p )
the dive on sunday should be good enough, how's your knowledge of porteau these days, scott?

it's probably a good idea i dont come along for tuwanek (not the ride situation, spend time with gf situation :p )
the dive on sunday should be good enough, how's your knowledge of porteau these days, scott?

My knowledge of Porteau? Well, out of 2 dives last weekend, I only got totally lost and ended up way outside the boundary markers once. I think I'm making some real progress...

In light of this mishap, I've decided that my compass is broken/unreliable, so I got myself a nice wrist-mounted model... we'll be FINE on Sunday, fear not my good man!!!! :eyebrow:

Now I remember why I don't dive with Marty and Scott -- one leaves his borrowed light in the car, the other doesn't know how to read a compass...you guys will have a GREAT time! :)

Now I remember why I don't dive with Marty and Scott -- one leaves his borrowed light in the car, the other doesn't know how to read a compass...you guys will have a GREAT time! :)

Dennis!!! I thought you weren't on SB! Nice to see you here, even if you are talking smack :D

Despite what you say, I think you know who to call if you're looking for a good time... hmmm, that doesn't sound right...

Hope to see you out there sometime soon!

Mr. 130 finally signs up!

eff work, Dennis.. try out the new 130's at porteau on Sunday with us. Scott is bringing the lube!

It is killing me to have two new 130 cylinders, and not to have used them yet. Killing me. But work requires me all weekend (again) making for an expected 30 consecutive days in the office. Yeah, my life rocks.

Dale/BradnerBoy

Skookumchuck and I are planning on heading over to Tuwanek on Saturday, which ferry are you thinking of catching?

We have settled on the 7:20am boat. Even if you guys are on the 9:20 we should still run into each other at the dive site.

Scott S.

Back
Top Bottom