SB Tubbataha 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
would you like me to organize a ScubaBoard Tubbataha TRIP for 2006?

Open Invitation to ALL SBers all over the globe to show we are not .......

organize the SB into a group of 20 to 22 divers and i will organize for SB TUBBATAHA 2006.

NOW THAT IS ScubaBoard PPD DOR TUBBATAHA

I will try to get a booking for SB PPD DOR with just one standard rate for all 20 to 22 diversso there would be no discrimination thereby avoiding any violation of SB TOS. :05:

I will get back with a standard rate for all SBers joining. let me see the numbers reach 20 to 22. i am shooting for a rate below US$1,000

my email : paolo.villegas@gmail.com

Paolo, that sounds great. That's high on my list of places to dive in 2006. What month are you thinking of going?

Also, am I allowed to bring a jar of kimchi and a chunk of coral I kicked up from PG, that is if you guys allow Korean divers? ... (just kiddin:wink:) I'll promise not to put 40kg in my weight belt and go crashing down to the coral bottom...:D

pakman:
Paolo, that sounds great. That's high on my list of places to dive in 2006. What month are you thinking of going?

Also, am I allowed to bring a jar of kimchi and a chunk of coral I kicked up from PG, that is if you guys allow Korean divers? ... (just kiddin:wink:) I'll promise not to put 40kg in my weight belt and go crashing down to the coral bottom...:D
Mods mods mods!!!!!!! racist!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! against his own race toooo!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

hahahahahahahaha

seriously though... pleaassssseeee bring me a bottle of real kimchi... i loved the food when i was in korea for a project... and what do you call that spicy red bean paste? i love that stuff but don't know what it's called ergo can't ask for it at the local korean delis

Jag

oh wait I forgot to mention I also wanted to bring 10-18 fresh Korean divers who haven't dove for 1 yr after their OW certification along with me... Ok I better stop with the jokes before I get banned on SB for life... :maniac:

Jag, Not sure if Cathay or PAL security will let me pass the gate with a bottle of kimchi in my regulator bag... I'm sure it will set some alarms off..:07: . I think you are referring to daenjang (kind of like a spicy miso). Or are you talking about the sweet red pepper paste (kochujang).

well the date would depend on the majority date SBers would put it just like our PPD DOR, it is set by consensus.

So far got i email and requests it be around MArch 2006

by next week we may get the name of the vessel. so if i were you guys, Gather as much SBers you know who would truly spend for Tubbatha 2006

SB Tubbataha season is late MArch to late May

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom