SB Tubbataha 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem:
Just got back from P.I.`s ... so amazing. The people of the P.I.`s are so gracious. Smiles, singing, dancing.

Spoon, as of now we are open to all inputs, we will be coming out with details regarding the ScubaBoard Tubbataha 2006 as we get the firm number of 20 people going to fly in for this trip.

1 croatian-american, 1 korean (who attended PPD DOR2 with diplomatic plates-stolen i pressume :D and assuming he joins ) , Lurker with partner, 1 badminton, 1 unsure from texas, 1 koya (who insists on $600 for this trip- this is impossible you know), so i count near ten , not counting the 15 koreans........ you confused?

SERIOUS NOTE : keep posting and we would come up with the serious tally of those joining the trip.

paolov:
1 croatian-american, 1 korean (who attended PPD DOR2 with diplomatic plates-stolen i pressume :D and assuming he joins ) , Lurker with partner, 1 badminton, 1 unsure from texas, 1 koya (who insists on $600 for this trip- this is impossible you know), so i count near ten , not counting the 15 koreans........ you confused?

sound like the united nations dive convention!

I'll see if I can get a North Korean flag sewn on my bp shoulder harness for the trip. Or maybe a portrait of Kim Jong il where the halcyon badge is on the single wing...

paolov:
Spoon, as of now we are open to all inputs, we will be coming out with details regarding the ScubaBoard Tubbataha 2006 as we get the firm number of 20 people going to fly in for this trip.

SERIOUS NOTE : keep posting and we would come up with the serious tally of those joining the trip.

Don't forget about the lazy American!

The Korean will be unable to join. He's taking quite a bit of time off to go to Japan and <cough> Korea mid year and won't have much vacation time to spare.

Back
Top Bottom