SB'ers in Cozumel -- March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sladerer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please add your info to the Cozumel Calendar for this month:
ScubaBoard Calendar - Cozumel, March 2009.

Carrying the Feb thread into March - just add to the list :)

Scott & Maureen, 2/26 - 3/5: Scuba Club (w/LDS crew)

Last edited by a moderator:
3/15 - 3/22: Hotel Cozumel & Dive Paradise (LDS group)

3/26 to 4/7 at the Hotel Cozumel and Resport. Can't wait. Traveling with my wife and a bunch of friends. At least 6 of us are diving.

3/13 - 3/21 Don't know where or with who! Just snagged our tickets though- at least the wife and I, maybe a few more...

I must be ready to go on vacation - I am organizing forum responses....

Scott & Maureen, 2/26 - 3/5: Scuba Club (w/LDS crew)
Alan & Kathy, 3/17 - 3/24, Hotel Fontan?, diving with Scuba with Alison
Dockmaster, 3/15 - 3/22: Hotel Cozumel & Dive Paradise (LDS group)
bensontc, 3/26 to 4/7: Hotel Cozumel and Resort. At least 6 of us are diving.
booth22, 3/13 - 3/21: Don't know where or with who!
John & Jeri, 3/6 - 3/11: FA, Blue XT Sea

Just an update ... we switched out hotel to Fiesta Americana ... they finally started their winter sale prices so we got the hotel, breakfast & car for $865 for the week!! Now if March would just get here!!:D

update on us... Kris and Mindy - 3/13-3/22 at Caribe Blue/Blue Angel and we'll have 2 more joining us Dan and Marsha 3/17-3/22

Just an update ... we switched out hotel to Fiesta Americana ... they finally started their winter sale prices so we got the hotel, breakfast & car for $865 for the week!! Now if March would just get here!!:D
Anyone still looking for a place, or interested in Fiesta Americana - they just lowered the price again on Orbitz packages, so we have rebooked our res for a Deluxe OV w/breakfast & a car and now have it down to $656 for the week!! If you don't mind the lower floor-garden views, you can go even cheaper! :D

Ah Fooey Kat, I was hoping to hear about the Fontan. I am glad though that you got your deal for FA. Have you stayed there before? Michael and I are thinking about giving it a try for May. Hope all is well with you. March is just around the corner. :cheerleader: Sue

Back
Top Bottom