• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

SC Divers?

Discussion in 'South Eastern United States' started by Slvrfox85, May 5, 2018.

1. hxtk

hxtk DIR Practitioner

I, too, am in Columbia, SC. I'm basically trying to dive Lake Murray every week if not more, and I've got a pretty flexible schedule. Feel free to message me any time. I currently don't have any buddies to dive with regularly.

2. diveprof

diveprof Regular of the Pub

# of Dives:
    In Augusta GA you will find both lake and river diving. Contact info in Divers of Augusta on Facebook.

3. gschuler90

gschuler90 Garibaldi

I live in Charleston and am also looking for ways to dive without having to spend so much money on charters. I am going to lake Keowee next weekend to check out the Scuba Shop. There is good diving in our rivers around here but its almost black water diving and I am looking to go with someone experienced before I just go for it on my own. Feel free to contact me, I would be happy to dive up in columbia or around the state to get in some more experience.