SCC - Partial trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice Pix! Love the octopus photos, hope I get to see one or two while I'm in Coz (1 more week to go!:))

How was the water temp while diving? Would you recommend diving a shorty or long suit?

I saw lots of shorties. Some of the younger divers were wearing just swim trunks but they were probably ice divers from Canada..:D

One of my computers said 80 and the other said 77, so probably somewhere in between.

I wore a 1.5mm wetsuit all week, including the night dives but I normally dive with just a lycra skin. Most people were wearing 3 mil and heavier full wetsuits, so I'm sure it is just depends on your tolerance to the cold.

The land temperatures held to around 80 +/- for the whole 10 days I was there, with a few very light sprinkles in the morning around dawn and the rest of the time it couldn't have been better.. with very low humidity.

Hope this helps.

Great photos ... thanks for sharing! You have an excellent grasp of color balance and light, in my opinion as to how they look, but I don't take photos underwater, yet. We were at SCC March 12th through the 20th, finishing out our diving on Friday and Saturday upon your arrival. Our dive group they paired us up with was small. We dived on the Scuba II, with Martin and Miguel, and the Observer the last day. We had a blast and it was great to be back at Scuba Club! I love the place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom