schooling wallpaper picture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dfepeman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I still haven't really digested the digital photos I took last month on my trip to Cozumel. Of the pictures I took, for some reason the following picture I took on a shallow second dive strikes me as particularly soothing. I've now put it on my computer as wallpaper. Diving amongst the fishes is in the shallows is one of the pleasures that us underwater travelers enjoy.

its beautiful.... you said there was more like this one?:)

Kayla :)

Reduced size to meet upload limits on this board.

Aruba, Blue Reef, April 2002
Natural Light only
Nikon CoolPix 950 in Ikelite Housing
26 mm equiv Ikelite supplemental wide angle adapter
Orange color correction filter

If you want a higher resolution version, let me know.

thats beautiful too..... i just can't get over how good some of these pictures are!! i'm amazed!!:)

Kayla:)

Both of these shots are fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Kayla:

here's another shot. I tried twice to take a shot of a Splendid Toadfish hiding under a ledge, but I couldn't get the focus right. maybe next time.

Newhampster: Great shot you posted!

The lobster shot shows the limitation of using the camera's internal flash instead of doing a better lighting job. The little Olympus C2020 does a better job on close subjects or naturally lit subjects. My deeper shots of the swim-throughs just don't do justice to Cozumel.

I just wanted to tell you all how wonderful your photos are. I am a new diver - my first big trip is next Friday to Cozumel and just seeing the different photos adds to my excitement.

Thank you. :)

Sandy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom