Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw that a couple of days ago. If you check the specs for those, they're only rated to TEN FEET. Wonder how deep he was when it flooded? If he really thinks it's recoverable, he'd be better off to post here (Scubaboard) to assemble a small group so they could run a line search (I think I remeber how to do that).

dark isn't descriptive enough........ if a bear ****s in the woods........where's a Loon ****?

Dark, Dirty, and Rather Undesireable. I avoid the bottom of the local lakes at mosts costs......

Let it go, its junk and its were most junk ends up.

Mr Adams

Nothing short of a scam. Zero feedback, no sales, no purchases - just joined Ebay to sell a location....scam.scam.scam!!!

I played with one of those a few weeks back at a friends cottage. There great for the kiddies! But try and pull an adult - barely. And - they float like corks!!! Sank to the bottom my a@#!!

Groundhog246:
Saw that a couple of days ago. If you check the specs for those, they're only rated to TEN FEET. Wonder how deep he was when it flooded? If he really thinks it's recoverable, he'd be better off to post here (Scubaboard) to assemble a small group so they could run a line search (I think I remeber how to do that).
I just recently did my "Search and Recovery" dive as part of my Advanced Course....... although I'm by no means qualified to run a proper search, I could tell you how we did ours, it may be similar to how you did yours.......
Scuba Duffer:
And - they float like corks!!! Sank to the bottom my a@#!!
If he's saying it "sank"....... maybe it did, after he holed it but good.........

Scuba Duffer:
Nothing short of a scam. Zero feedback, no sales, no purchases - just joined Ebay to sell a location....scam.scam.scam!!!

I played with one of those a few weeks back at a friends cottage. There great for the kiddies! But try and pull an adult - barely. And - they float like corks!!! Sank to the bottom my a@#!!

Utopia which house is yours the one beside the shell station or on the other side of the tracks :D

Scuba Duffer:

My thoughts too when I read the listing. :D
At least he said that there is no guarantee for finding it :wink:

I think I will post something similar on E-Bay...

" For sale: The Location of one billion dollars in gold bullion. Winning bidder must be a scuba diver, and the seller cannot guarantee finding the treasure. Only the location will be provided: the rest is up to the bidder "

When the auction closes, I will e-mail them the location.

In case you were wondering, the location would be the Atlantic Ocean....

Back
Top Bottom