Scott and Zeagle Rock!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twistedarts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just got off the phone with Scott. I had sizing questions/issues for my ConceptII and like a true gentleman he answered every question above and beyond my expectations. I love my Zeagle gear, their staff and equipment is second to none! Kudos to Scott and the Zeagle family. I can't wait to buy more stuff!!!!! Thanks for all your help Scott.
Jack.

Yeah, Scott has his nice moments from time to time . . . rare though they are . . . :D

the K

I've an 11 year old "Tech" and it still looks brand new !!!

Rock solid!!!

the K

Its an absolute pleasure to be able to call customer service and actually talk to a real person,that can answer your questions. If they can't they will find out and cal you back:glad:

Well, I don't know that I love Scott but I would buy him a beer. Their gear is top quality as well as customer service. Scott has gone out of his way to help me a time or two.

Scott is AWESOME
I wish Scott was my dad!!!!!

Scott will you be my daddy??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom