Scuba Club Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went at the end of June and had a blast. Already thinking of going back just need the time. We did not need a car as we only went to town one day and walked all the way to the airport runway with no problem. If you are going on a serious dive vacation this is the place. By the time you eat breakfast, dive, take a siesta or afternoon dive and eat again its time to sleep. If you plan on spending more time touring the island or other activities there are probably better resorts but in my opinon this is a 5 star when it comes to catering to divers. Here is a link to our trip report

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/241187-trip-report-scc-june-24-29-a.html

Feel free to email us with any questions.

Great resort, unless you want to spend your vacation in the room watching TV, (I don't remember a TV in the room) Excellent dive staff and the food is good, also a nice walk to the down town area or take a taxi on the way back, you don't need to rent a car. If you have time your first day, and the dive boats haven't left, grab a tank and do a shoredive to check out your gear and weighing, also fun doing a night dive as well. Have a great time!

Love Scuba Club! Been there twice, once April, once September. The closest to a negative comment I can offer is that they probably have the slowest boats on the island, even the small ones. Not a negative to me, but there are no TVs in the rooms. Also no phones, just a clock radio that gets one station.

All of the staff are great, the food is very good to excellent and the clientele are friendly. This is a very quiet place, at least when we were there. You will love it.

Have you checked out their webcam?

They are often referred to as an all-inclusive. They are not. They have package plans that include rooms, meals and diving, but offer a light version that includes breakfast and lunch, but you're on your own for dinner. The food there is excellent, but we also all have our favorite restaurants in town. Drinks are never included in their packages and are paid for at the end of your stay.

We're heading back to Cozumel in October and staying at SCC... can't wait. Last time we were down we stayed at Iberostar and only got to town 2x. We ate at Guido's and enjoyed it. This time we'd like to try more restaurants in town. What are some of your favorites?

(P.S. While you're there can you find out when the SCC site will be back up? It's been down almost all week. I'm going through withdrawal from not being able to watch the webcam and dream of vacation while I'm at work.)

I had a great time in June also. Met some really great folks, including the ones posting above me!!! I'd go back in a heartbeat. I saw no need for a car. More money and hassle than value to me. Loved just about everything about the place, except for the VERY hard beds. I liked having the food plan. Most meals were good to pretty good.

All the beds in Mexico are hard, I hardly notice it any more.

All the beds in Mexico are hard, I hardly notice it any more.

Not true... the beds at El Cantil aren't hard (at least in the condo we've stayed in a few times) and the beds at Occidental grand weren't hard either, from what I remember.

We're down in Coz now at the Fiesta Americana and found out we have some friends staying at Scuba Club. They gave us a private tour and we're already planning a trip there next year. What an awesome place. Perfect for serious divers who want to escape the other tourism bs. Everyone I talked to there was lovin it.

Leaving Coz tomorrow :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Andrew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom