Scuba Dive Planner - Dive Plan iPhone/iPad app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Daniel, I'd love a promo code. I'll be happy to send you feedback & rate your app on the App Store

Daniel, I’d be very happy, if I’d get one promo code!

As far as I know, AppStore app review policies, no longer permitting users who have obtained applications via promo code to leave reviews for them. Anyway, I will send you or I will post my opinion for your app.

Looks cool, I would be all over it, if I had drunk the Apple kool aid, you need a version for Blackberry now

I would love to try it out do you have any codes left? Thanks

ooooh would love a code if you have any left!
thanks!

Hi all. I received a code. It's a good App; great if you're planning a couple of dives before you go.

You need to message him, so click on his name & send him a message. He was quick to reply.

Thanks

Thanks Jaydup for your help. I have couple of free codes if anyone else wants it. Send me a private message if you want a code.

I appreciate all your feedback, and all your help, we are going to implement most of your suggestions in the next version of the app. Keep it coming!

Best Regards, and safe diving,

Daniel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom