SCUBA Divers: No Sense of Humor..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought it was funny. I like to yank buddies fins off though.

I thought it was funny. Some of you need to check the fit of your wetsuits. Might be too tight in the crotch.

Last edited:
i find it funny too...

and i do recall that once i was doing a safety stop and there was a skin diver that was hovering at 5m .... looking and waving at us. hhaha..

we of course wave back..

apparently.. he is some world class skin diver that was just hanging around looking at his gf doing some scuba diving...

SCUBA Divers: No Sense of Humor..

you would not enjoy the dive debrief afterwards if you ever did that to me.

Sorry, but your example has nothing to do with sense of humor.
View attachment 157946

qm.gif

Attachments

• irony.jpg
    irony.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 427
Underwater pranks... once on a fairly uneventful dive back home in the UK my buddy picked up a spider crab and carefully placed it on my head, as I was wearing a hood I was unaware it was there till it crawled over my mask, it was like a slow moving facehugger from an Alien movie. I freaked out and could not work out how it had got there till I looked over and saw all the bubbles coming from my buddy who was obviously laughing so hard, that reminds me, I never did get him back for that....

Underwater pranks... once on a fairly uneventful dive back home in the UK my buddy picked up a spider crab and carefully placed it on my head, as I was wearing a hood I was unaware it was there till it crawled over my mask, it was like a slow moving facehugger from an Alien movie. I freaked out and could not work out how it had got there till I looked over and saw all the bubbles coming from my buddy who was obviously laughing so hard, that reminds me, I never did get him back for that....

That's funny too.

That's funny! I love a good prank... retribution be damned!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom