Scuba Divers with Mustangs...post your pics here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis - that is one sweet ride!

I don't have any pics at my finger tips, but I inherited from my Dad a '66 GT Ragtop - Emberglow with beige leather interior, in great condition. My Mom has a '66 White hard-top and my sister has as '67 ('68?) Teal hard-top. "The Barn" my dad built on the back of his property in upstate NY also still houses the '61 Olds F-88 I drove back in the mid-80's. I live in CT now, and the GT hasn't been here since my son was born 2 years ago. I hope to drive it a bit this summer, and eventually it will live with me. For now, it's in really good company, and Mom takes it out now and then.

God I Love that Car!
Scuba-sass :)

Thanks, It took a lot of work to get it into that condition. Now I need to do some more work on the car.

The thumbnails are back, thank goodness.

1980 Mercury Capri..... Mercury's version of the mustang! Had it since 1987. It was my first car!

hnladue:
1980 Mercury Capri..... Mercury's version of the mustang! Had it since 1987. It was my first car!

Very clean!

up for new pics?

Since the thumbnails are gone, I'll post the one I put on photobucket.

1967 S-Code Convertible (S-Code means it has a big block 390 CI).

mustang.jpg

Hey ... were are the girls in bikinis? Aren't mustangs always supposed to be photographed with girls in bikinis?

Divin'Hoosier:
Hey ... were are the girls in bikinis? Aren't mustangs always supposed to be photographed with girls in bikinis?
Yea... I don't have any though... :(

Updated ones of mine though.

Back
Top Bottom