Scuba diving cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In terms of equalizing, yawning will do the trick, so will wiggling your jaw and swallowing. People do this on airplanes all the time. Babies and small children don't know how to equalize, either, but lots of crying with jaw movements may do the job.

I want to meet this dog that will drag tanks. Our local dive hole is down almost 35 feet due to drought and we'll chip in for Scuby snacks or whatever to avoid that hike. I love the thought of a dog that can snag a good Bass. I'd be willing to bet someone like Jeff Foxworthy would make a show out of this.

Technology_Shark:
Am I the only one who views this as extremely cruel to the Cat?
no .

The dog looks much more comfortable underwater. The cat just freezes. Isn't that what they do when they're scared? Either way, it's pretty cool. I wonder what would happen if you put a cat into a pool which had fish in it...lol

Technology_Shark:
Am I the only one who views this as extremely cruel to the Cat?
Not at all! the poor cat doesnt even know what is going on. Its not natural

rocketry:
And...dangerous!

Uh, the cat's in a swimming pool...only a few feet deep...it's not like a rogue current is going to come and sweep him away. Although a boat going overhead could get him with a propeller!!

The cat is probably wondering when it's going to finish the pool training so it can go into the sea with a mini spear gun!:D

As for cruelty, i'm on the fence. I have had a cat and they tend to hint to you that they are not happy about something by taking your eyes out with their claws - this cat does not look at all distressed.

CraigDiver

Looks like the cat has much better trim than its owner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom