Scuba diving cat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess the question to ask is......
Did anyone ask the cat if it wanted to dive?

It's a full "helmet" on the cat. Therefore there is no pressure differential between inside the head and outside. No equalization.

I have a buddy who can't dive because of an ear problem. He can do the SNUBA helmet thingy down to the length of the hose, however. He does not have to equalize at all.

This is not cruel or abusive to the cat. It obviously likes water and swimming around. If he didn't like it, you'd never hold him still long enough to get the gear on him.

-Charles

charlesml3:
It's a full "helmet" on the cat. Therefore there is no pressure differential between inside the head and outside. No equalization.

I have a buddy who can't dive because of an ear problem. He can do the SNUBA helmet thingy down to the length of the hose, however. He does not have to equalize at all.

This is not cruel or abusive to the cat. It obviously likes water and swimming around. If he didn't like it, you'd never hold him still long enough to get the gear on him.

-Charles

Fully agree. Cats don't put up with much they don't like. Shoot, if it wasn't for the food, I'm not sure they'd put up with their owners, period.

Back
Top Bottom