scuba diving movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the abyss was a great film.. where she drowns and he tows her back and revives her.. that was epic. like edge of my seat...

Don't forget 20,000 Leagues. This is probably the first time that the movie audience could experience what it is like to see fish and corals. I own the movie (DVD) and am always impressed by the underwater shots.

i have never seen that one
its good huh??

i also liked, SPLASH. although it isnt a scuba diving movie really.. there is diving.. and darrel hannah made a hot mermaid.. she made me wanna be a mermaid when i was a kid..

Mr.X:
I found a bargain basement movie at Walmart called "Beneath the 12 Mile Reef". Lot's of sponge diving, fighting and a perky young blonde. It features a young Robert Wagner as the "Greek" and a host of long departed actors. Best sequence is treatment for the bends using ice. Brrrrh. X
GREAT movie!!! Very unknown, extremely high on the hokey factor. Groups of men with their arms around one another, skipping down a dirt road singing! Now we're off to the sea. Now we fight over The Girl, Now we sing again, oops - somebody got The Rapture!

What a classic. And yes, the bends on ice scene is a must use for any rescue class!

Watching The Big Blue at the moment maybe a little old for now but i like it.

were forgeting about the classics
like thunderball

and why hasn't anybody made fun of "the cave" yet?
it it wasn't for wes skiles amazing u/w film work, that would have to be the worst movie i have ever seen, lol

scuba4321:
OPEN WATER, very good film, and a VERY nice nude scene too......MMMM

You've got to be kidding!

D1V3R:
were forgeting about the classics
like thunderball

and why hasn't anybody made fun of "the cave" yet?
it it wasn't for wes skiles amazing u/w film work, that would have to be the worst movie i have ever seen, lol

You've got that right. I did notice in Blockbuster last weekend that all the copies were rented. The kiddies must be going for a fright night.

There was too much schlock stuffed in between the cave diving sequences. "Sigourney Weaver Goes Diving" should have been the name of that flick.

scuba4321:
OPEN WATER, very good film, and a VERY nice nude scene too......MMMM
I know you must mean "waste of film"
By the time the movie was two thirds over I was ready to put on my gear and depth test her myself,just to not have to hear her.
And I wasn't the only one in that mode of thought as I heard several other people mention how glad they were in the end(poor dude though,even before the shark attacks)lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom