Scuba Diving Q&A under the Stack Exchange umbrella?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In your "sample" questions....

Well, you got them Oxygen tanks covered so far, too bad the guy is dead by now. You got a CMASS? I'd have a Doctor look at it.

Otherwise, great. Maybe Deep Sea Supply would want to be a Mod for you.

Hi Doc. Those weren't my example questions, and StackExchange (SE) moderators have to earn reputation to perform their duties. But that's beside the point: since SE sites are community driven, I took your advices and suggested improvements to the questions. They should be better now, please feel free to suggest more.

Or even better, join SE and help empower the Scuba Diving Q&A site! The nice thing about the SE Q&A sites is that they have a really good system for moderation. It is moderated by the users based on reputation, and reputation is gained by improving the community. This stops spam, bickering, endless useless discussions, flaming and trolling quite effectively. And that's something I see often in dive forums
(happy).gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom