Scuba Diving Roatan Honduras (GoPro Hero 3 Black HD )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sherrodmustang

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from a 7 day cruise with Norwegian Star. Had a great time and was able to do some diving in Roatan and Couzmel.

Had a excursion for Costa Maya! But it was canceled due to high winds and surf... Boo.

GoPro Hero 3 Black 1080@60fps Wide.

Edited with Adobe Elements 11

Video from Roatan!

Looks like you guys had a good time; could you guys possible be Aqua Lung fans. :)

I cannot wait for my return to Roatan.

But it looks like someone needs to learn the "No Touchy The Fishy" rule :no:

Looks like you guys had a good time; could you guys possible be Aqua Lung fans. :)

I cannot wait for my return to Roatan.

But it looks like someone needs to learn the "No Touchy The Fishy" rule :no:

Lol... Wasn't us touching the fish... Promise that.

Some of the crazy people on the trip with us we didn't know.

We are planning to go back in September and do a diving package with Anthony Keys Resort.

If a person is the slightest bit crazy...they will end up in your pictures:crazyeye:.

About this time last year I was returning the the U.S. after spending 7 years in the Middle East. Before I returned to a stateside job I spent 3 weeks in Utila dive training and then took the GF to Anthoney's. We had a blast at AKR. Do the Dolphin snokel, it was truly amzing.

Have a great time at AKR and Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

If a person is the slightest bit crazy...they will end up in your pictures:crazyeye:.

About this time last year I was returning the the U.S. after spending 7 years in the Middle East. Before I returned to a stateside job I spent 3 weeks in Utila dive training and then took the GF to Anthoney's. We had a blast at AKR. Do the Dolphin snokel, it was truly amzing.

Have a great time at AKR and Happy Bubbles,

~Oldbear~

Awesome, can't wait to go.

We had heard that about the dolphin tour. We almost did it thru the boat, but it was all booked up.

The on water bungalows we seen sold us on coming back and staying a week there. Plus the diving and how they operated was great.

How crazy does it make you if you accidentally find yourself in somebody else's video on youtube?:confused: I've found myself on youtube in a video of a dive on this wreck, not the OP's though.

How crazy does it make you if you accidentally find yourself in somebody else's video on youtube?:confused: I've found myself on youtube in a video of a dive on this wreck, not the OP's though.

:D I suppose it depends on if you were doing "Crazy" stuff?

Only if frog kicking has suddenly become a crazy thing to do. :wink: Looks like the OP had a good time though.

Back
Top Bottom