Scuba dry training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You could sit with your kit on and practice finding things by touch/memory. Visualization is also a pretty good strategy for improving your buoyancy and breathing rate.

Thats actually a good advice. Be comfortable with you kit is important.

I just wonder, what my GF thinks, when she enters the room and i am fully kitted up doing some valve drills, or better lieng on the bottom doing helicopter kicks haha :D

+1 for leg and cardio training.
And reading SB of course!
Watching yt. Reading articles. Books. Learning decompression theorie. So much stuff to do.

Breath control dry exercises work very well in freediving and yoga too. That's a part of the freediving training that is very helpful for scuba I would say

In regards to buoyancy. You can practice smaller breaths intake/exhale using the mid range of your lungs while you are sitting idle on land relaxed. This will help you with buoyancy. It takes practice to achieve this technique, so don't wait to go in the water to practice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom