Scuba Emporium Florida Air Cards & Gift Certificates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is awesome...someone told me today that you schlep your tanks to Lauderdale Diver for fills....I'm glad to hear that it was just a rumour (and I'll have to tell her!)

Heh, I live a couple of blocks from Lauderdale Diver and go all the way to Fill Express for my fills, Lauderdale Diver is expensive on the nitrox$$$$, especially if you dive big tanks. Hmmm, a Fill Express/Pro Dive gas price war would be interesting.:popcorn:

OneSpeed & Debby:

We will of course match Fill Express pricing for any fill service we currently provide (Air/Nitrox) and will soon be adding (Trimix and Nitrox Deco Premix). Oh what the heck, as a grand opening special just for the two of you, we'll beat their Air/Nitrox fill prices by 20% through July 5th... We want you to give us a try.

That said, we do not mind at all turning part of our post into a mini advertisement for Fill Express. We highly recommend Fill Express and send customers their way on a regular basis for services we don't provide. They offer technical divers the widest selection of services in the area and have both first class people and equipment. For any and all of you that live nearby Fill Express, you are VERY fortunate to have an operation of that caliber in your backyard. For those of you that live, work & dive in Lauderdale, we hope you feel the same way about having us in your backyard!

It is amazing how much bad mouthing and mindless dog eat dog competition there is in this industry. We don't mind a bit recognizing excellence in our competition... In fact, we don't mind sharing our customers with the best of them either. When we send a customer to Fill Express, ScubaKev or American Dreams -- we do it because we want them to have a great experience... When they report back to us that they did, we don't hesitate to make the same recommendation again! Why should we?

Perhaps we should start a thread where dive ops pass on well EARNED kudos to each other?

Don't look for any gas war prices at Fill Express. I fondly remember banking up on gas fills during the infamous Fill Express gas sale.
When I axed Mark about the next Great Gas Sale so I could load up again, he got a look on his face liked someone stuck a giant turnip up his butt and set it on fire. Not a good look to see on someone.
Mark had promised the lads a bonus if certain sales goals were met while he was on vacation, so they came up with the brilliant idea of the Great Gas Sale. They met the goal and got their bonus. Plus I think they all got giant turnips ...
I digress here, but unless you're freediving, don't hold your breath.

OneSpeed:

For now we are producing 40% on demand and banking both 32% and 36%.

More to follow!

Oh how I wish there were a "thanks" button in this forum. I love seeing you guys support one another. Cooperation and truly friendly competition builds business for all.

You are VERY close to me and Fill Express is not. I am VERY VERY loyal to my local dive shop...I'm a 30 year customer (and former employee), but they are not real enthusiastic about Nitrox fills. You'll be seeing me soon. :D
OneSpeed & Debby:

We will of course match Fill Express pricing for any fill service we currently provide (Air/Nitrox) and will soon be adding (Trimix and Nitrox Deco Premix). Oh what the heck, as a grand opening special just for the two of you, we'll beat their Air/Nitrox fill prices by 20% through July 5th... We want you to give us a try.

That said, we do not mind at all turning part of our post into a mini advertisement for Fill Express. We highly recommend Fill Express and send customers their way on a regular basis for services we don't provide. They offer technical divers the widest selection of services in the area and have both first class people and equipment. For any and all of you that live nearby Fill Express, you are VERY fortunate to have an operation of that caliber in your backyard. For those of you that live, work & dive in Lauderdale, we hope you feel the same way about having us in your backyard!

It is amazing how much bad mouthing and mindless dog eat dog competition there is in this industry. We don't mind a bit recognizing excellence in our competition... In fact, we don't mind sharing our customers with the best of them either. When we send a customer to Fill Express, ScubaKev or American Dreams -- we do it because we want them to have a great experience... When they report back to us that they did, we don't hesitate to make the same recommendation again! Why should we?

Perhaps we should start a thread where dive ops pass on well EARNED kudos to each other?

I'm floored and very pleased... I drive by Pro Dive a lot more than I do F.E. this is very convenient for me.

Thanks again for the service and showing tons of class by giving props to another op!

OneSpeed & Debby:

Dove last week using my prepaid dives on Hammertime... Pro Dive kept their word and I had a great time!

Decker

P.S. Their boat crew is young and exceptionally helpful. They even carried my tanks back to my car after the dive!... Not that a big strong guy like me needed the help :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom