Scuba gear found while diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 masks
countless snorkels
weights, belts and integrated pockets
a knife
Sony Cybershot t-20 and housing (survived perfectly after 5 months on the sand at 40m)!
DSMB
Finger reel

Congrats. Up to now you are the one with higher luck.

Masks
Snorkles
weights
Knives
Dive light
Fins
Boots

and best of all 1 complete scubaset.tank,BC and reg.just floating on a divesite and no one even close.
:D

I found my dive buddies truck keys months after he lost them :) As far as diving gear, nothing more than the usual, but I leave it down there for the next person. I already have enough stuff clocking up my garage.

Man were do I start!! I have found many mask, always one fin by itself! gloves, wheight's in many forms, man you name it when you get in a really have dive populated area their is no telling what you may find!

Cannon Camera - nice one - and housing: was returned to the rightful owner who managed to identify the photos on it

Nice Ikelite light: returned to the dive resort as it was marked with the resort's name

Loads of lead weights

Many cheap old masks and snorkels

An ex-boyfriend of mine found a brand new Suunto Stinger - with 14 dives on it:shocked2:. The owner couldn't be found so he kept it.

One item that keeps popping up...the venerable "snorkle" Think maybe alot of divers realize what a useless piece of kit it is underwater? and take it off/discard. LOL, but don't litter the water....E bay, yard sale, some kid you know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom