Scuba In The Park - Brockville, Ontario - September 13, 2003

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umm.......Ribs! and music and Ribs and music...did I mention Ribs?

.....here I was hoping to listen to some tunes and nibble on some ribs..............=-)

This sounds like a fun event.. Only thing I would reccommend, is to ACOUSTIC DIVER (who started this post) I followed the link to SCUBA IN THE PARK and man my speakers were a bit loud.. the music almost blew me off my seat :wink: . A warning would be nice.

BTW nice website.

Dale

Hey Gang!!!!

Here is a copy of the official poster for 'Scuba in the Park"

Should be a great day!!!!!:D

This is an awesome day planned. Shouldn't be missed if you're in the neighbourhood!

This looks like it could be an incredible time. I've marked it on my calendar. If the July 26 trip goes well and I've had a chance to see how long it'll take to drive there, we'll probably be back for this too.

And did someone mention there might be RIBS?

Groundhog246 once bubbled...
This looks like it could be an incredible time. I've marked it on my calendar. If the July 26 trip goes well and I've had a chance to see how long it'll take to drive there, we'll probably be back for this too.

And did someone mention there might be RIBS?

Ummm......RIBS!!

Also, we get to dive the Lillie.....what a day this shall be!!!

Is it just me, or has their website not been updated since, well, forever? I keep checking back for 'more info' and keep getting only the one teaser page.

BTW someone please PM me or post the exact directions to the 'park' in question - as I'm not from Brockville, although I have managed to find Divers Paradise and gotten the 'scenic tour' doing so. (twice)

Guys,

Is this mostly scuba related events (swap, demos etc.), or are htere going ot be some major diving involved.

I got the clearance from my better half :wink: , but before driving from Toronto, I'd like to know if we're diving :)

I saw the $10 Lillie Parsons ferry, which sounds good. Are you guys planning to do some shore diving as well?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom