Scuba pro mk2/r295

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apneadreams

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
up for sale is a scubapro mk2/r295 1st and 2nd stage regulator WITH gauges. its a two gauge console. the regulator has been lightly used as on my deco bottle but hasnt seen more than 5 dives. i dont really need it anymore so i figure id see if theres any interest. first person with $100 takes it.

apneadreams,

I have sent you payment. Thanks.

Apneadreams:
Sale complete? You sent me a PM indicating not, but sounds like it is gone! Confirm either way, you have my office phone number if you want quicker communication.

apneadreams,

I tried to communicate with you regarding my item (shipping and tracking number) 6 days ago (last Thursday) and didn't get any reply from you. What is going on??? Please email me at your earliest convenient time regarding this transaction.

Thanks.

Still no reply from seller after 9 days regarding my item!!! Not sure what's going on so I'm forced to suspect this transaction was fraudulent. Has anybody sent him money like I did regarding this purchase and not hear anything? If you did, please post them here. Looks like he was trying to sell similar(same) item twice in the past as I searched his posts history. This is not looking good!

I sent him money for the same reg, but you beat me to the punch. He refunded my money within munutes saying someone else was in line before me.
So far in my book he has been honest. Hopefully he is busy or out of town and just hasnt had time to respond. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom