Scuba pro mk2/r295

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for replying. Your input will help Paypal investigation to track his transaction history. Not sure if he is using the same paypal account? Do you mind sharing his paypal email info (you can PM me) as we're investigating this case. You don't have to if you don't want, just asking and I would appreciate if you did.

Scubaboard fraud department is also looking into this case now. We want to make this board as safe as possible for us. Please come forward if anyone of you has any leads. Any info will help. Thanks.

Update:

Jan 12: Payment sent to seller after comfirming deal.

Jan 18 & 20 (Day 8): No reply from seller. Posted messages on SB.

Jan 22 (Day 10): Another SB member (Mr. X) PM me who also paid seller and in the same boat.

Jan 23 : Mr. X called and talked to seller who came back on Jan 20th. Seller promised to mail regs on Monday.

Jan 25 (Day 13): Seller finally replied and said reg was mailed yesterday (Jan 24th).

Feb 1 (Day 20): Still no reg, no tracking number, and no idea if seller had actually sent the regs.

Paypal Claim # PP-001-190-971-857

What a dirtbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have bought from this guy before, picked up an aluminum 40 from him a few years ago had no problems, i buddy of mine also bought some tanks from him with no problems, both of these deals were done face to face in Virginia Beach

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom