Scuba stuff in thrift stores.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, do you suppose I could use that regulator for Nitrox? From what I've read, it's got a 300PSI reserve that will keep me from ever running out of air while diving!

(at least, that's what the one eBay description I read claimed. I guess the seller had never heard of divers forgetting to reset the valve, and diving the whole time on the reserve setting... By the way, that seller was asking a starting bid of $150 for a Calypso J in not nearly as nice of condition)

I've got an Aquarius that I use with 100% but that's another story.

Very good.

mis post...oops wrong thread

Looking for a table saw today and found these tanks. Double PST 104's, 2 stages and 2 40 deco bottles with straps... all for $450.00.

1023102357.jpg

Harsh? All I did was question his training. Do you all mean to say that during the equipment portion of the class that the instructor does not cover this? .

It wasn't harsh at all.

Anyone who suggested you were harsh by pointing out what should be the obvious for a certified diver needs to bury their head in their pillow and have a good cry about what is REALLY upsetting them.

I'm really getting tired of being jumped on for trying to open people's eyes to what is right in front of them.

Yeah I get a lot of that. After a while you don't even give it a second thought.

Looking for a table saw today and found these tanks. Double PST 104's, 2 stages and 2 40 deco bottles with straps... all for $450.00.

1023102357.jpg

Great find!

But did you find your table saw? :D

We sell tanks at my shop on consignment for similar prices but make sure the tanks are in hydro. Most scuba shops will not fill them if they are lux before 88 or a walter kitty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom