Scuba Wedding Needs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Two of my former students are going to Maui in Feb and they plan to get married there and are considering doing a scuba wedding, if they can find someone to perform the ceremony. Nothing fancy, just a "check here" kinda thing I guess. Do any of you know of someone on Maui who could help them out?

Thanks Scotti, hoping for someone on Maui as the interisland thing would get expensive :)

Al,

John Sanner does scuba weddings... B&B should be able to put you in touch.

Hi Al,

I've also done a few weddings under water. Ask me about the ultimate experience with my "Aquaristic Bubble Isle and Undersea Bubble Trellis Alter"! It was featured on our local TV show The Hawaiian Moving Company a few years ago. Let me know if you'd like to know more. We did it from B&B's boat and I have a very sweet minister who performs the ceremony. I like Underwater Weddings, they're pretty fun!

Well as of a few minutes ago the groom is all over this idea, mostly cause it's his. The bride is mulling it over. Thanks for the advice, I'll give them all the info if they go forward with this.

Since you are a big fan of B&B I'd check with Brad ... If I recall he has 2 on staff that can perform underwater weddings (Charlie and John I think) plus Doug (above) so that gives you a few options.

Alas I do not perform weddings, I work with kids ...

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom