ScubaBoard Dog Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmokeAire

Contributor
Reaction score
It is said that dogs are men and women's best friend. I know mine are. My avitar is of Smoke, my Black-Tri Aussie during an agility trial. So let's devote a thread to the praises and pics of our canine companions. Share how you were adopted by these devoted so called animals, how these descedents of wolves stick with us when other humans desert us and other stories about your doggy pal.

Only rules 3( for now):1. Canines only. Cats are not allowed, start your own thread. 2. No humans in pics unless accompnied by a canine. 3. Girl/Boy friend jokes not allowed

ps. I'm posting this in duress....he's making me do this.......Smoke now can I have my remote!

SmokeAire:
Cats are not allowed, start your own thread. 2. No humans in pics unless accompnied by a canine.
Well, since humans are allowed in the pics with canines, can the same rule apply to felines?

Taz the dalmatian, Max the lab and Willow the cat.

This picture was not "posed" ... I just happened to have the camera and snapped the shot...

Snowbear:
Well, since humans are allowed in the pics with canines, can the same rule apply to felines?

Taz the dalmatian, Max the lab and Willow the cat.

This picture was not "posed" ... I just happened to have the camera and snapped the shot...

Ooooh...that was sneaky. But you did quote rule 2.

Now repeat rule 1. and 3.
:14:

Ok, Ok, Smoke and Diamonds buddy, Kiddo

Smoke you gonna post YOUR dogs pics????

Snowbear:
I quoted part of rule one and did not violate rule 3.

It's your thread. Just say the word and I'll remove my posts.

Cats or any other varmits must be chaperoned by their canine superiors. :D

Here's our dog. Trubador with MOF of course :D

howarde:

Here's our dog. Trubador with MOF of course :D

No distress there.:wink:

Tho I prefer cats, I have enjoyed having many different kids of dogs when I younger. Here is a pic of my favorite, a collie named Zeus. He was so cool....

Back
Top Bottom