SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustAddWater:
Though not favored to win, the opinion of a couple of talking heads on ESPN called the Pack the most dangerous team in the NFC playoffs. I'm not making any guarantees, but I feel Mo is on our side. Did you hear that Nathan Poole (Arizona receiver) is invited to the Packer/Seagull game, and has been offered the key to the city? Classic... Don't fret Viking fans, you still have the Mall of America.
JAW

Yes, I also heard the Nathan Poole will be at the game. Rumor has it that they were going to let him do a Lambeau Leap! Might be just a rumor.

The Pack is peaking at the right time. Now if they can just avoid an 'early season like' letdown they should go far. Bring on the Seahawks!

Nice choke job by the Rams....
My support is squarely behind the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS now.

Spectre,
That ski trip cost you like a Bulger interception. Perhaps this year's champion needs to have an asterisk next to the title. Gotta give you credit, your picks have been hot.

ScubaTexan:
Nice choke job by the Rams....
My support is squarely behind the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS now.

All right a convert. You won't be sorry. Man was it cold last night here in New England. My son had a bunch of us over to see the game . After the game nobody wanted to leave. I know I wouldn't have wanted to be sitting in that razor stadium.

benncool:
Man was it cold last night here in New England.

You ain't kidding. I had a slalom up at Ragged yesterday. 10 below for our first run, 8 below on our second run. Last night prepping my GS skis, you could hear the wax crack and chunks were breaking off as soon as it touched the iron!

benncool:
All right a convert. You won't be sorry.

I'm not exactly a convert. I rooted for them two years ago when they won, and I have $10 on them to win the Super Bowl (7-1 odds). I have more than a passing interest in them winning.

Thanks to benncool for setting up a fun pool.

To the rest of you saps ... better luck next year! :browsmile

The Scalper held his corner again. :wink:

Congrats to the Pats, what a great game!

Thanks to everyone for playing. This was new to me and I didn't know how it all worked. So next year I'll have a clue and I'll try to better organize it.

I'm looking forward to being apart of the basketball pool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom