SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, thanks again, Benncool. I just wish I had known it kept going into the playoffs. The one I played on ESPN stopped at the end of the regular season, so I guess I thought they all did. Congratulations, Scalper! Now, on to March Madness! And right now, I have no idea which school is going to win that one...

BTW....did you guys have a college bowl pool going? I never did see one posted...

Spectre:
Lucky son of a b****! I tried my best to catch him!

Hehe! Something that comes with age ... "I'd rather be lucky than good."
:wink:

You had quite a run in the playoffs. Never would have caught you had you not missed that week.

I'm up for a March Madness pool. That is my favorite time of year and sport to watch. I'm with ScubaTexan, i think its as wide open this year as i can remember.

Don't count my MSU Spartans out of it yet. Izzo is a sneaky little bugger the way he set up his schedule this year. Arguably the toughest non-conference schedule in NCAA mens hoops this year.

It's almost time! Are you guys almost ready to get the NCAA Tournament Pool going?

I would love to see a national championship game between undefeated Stanford and undefeated St. Joseph's, but I'm afraid the odds on that are not good.

Championship Week is just around the corner....I can't wait!

ScubaTexan:
It's almost time! Are you guys almost ready to get the NCAA Tournament Pool going?

I would love to see a national championship game between undefeated Stanford and undefeated St. Joseph's, but I'm afraid the odds on that are not good.

I'd be down with that. Of course, Washington is going to beat Stanford on Saturday to ruin your master plan. Go Dawgs!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cry:

ScubaTexan:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :cry:

Yeah, I'll be down at the PAC-10 Men's Basketball Tournament in Los Angeles next week as well. Maybe someone will knock off Stanford down there too. If they do lose, I'll be sure and take a picture of the scoreboard and post it. :wink:

ScubaTexan:
Well, my beloved Wright State Raiders have fallen to the wayside in round 1. Alas, they actually had a shot at finishing well this season with a new coach and all, but as usual, they came up short.

-T

When and Where for the March Madness Pool?

If U-dub is going to beat Stanford, they'd better blow them out....if it's a close game, Stanford will find a way to win. Just ask Arizona and Wazzu...

Big-t-2538:
When and Where for the March Madness Pool?

I presume on the same site we used for the NFL pool. Wasn't it benncool and/or Spectre that got it going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom