ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve,

Canon replied to my inquiry and said it was probably the housing causing the problems. Might check the secondary market for a used G12 housing or could upgrade the whole system. Definitely in the market for a GoPro. Very impressed with the results! Pete mentioned waiting as GoPro is coming out with a new housing.

Good job, Dennis.

Dennis and Roxanne,

A big THANK YOU for all the work you have done putting together another successful Invasion. Your efforts truly make these trips vacations as you have taken care of all the work and hassles associated with trips. All we have to do is get there. Thanks again.

I already have my flights picked for the Philippines...of course can't book them yet, but I'm ready to haha! :D

I already have my flights picked for the Philippines...of course can't book them yet, but I'm ready to haha! :D

You just got back. Sounds like you're ready to go again, and again, and again ...

You just got back. Sounds like you're ready to go again, and again, and again ...

Yeah...we were in Indonesia in Jan/Feb of this year, which was unbelievably awesome!

Yes, we are always ready to travel, and are both fortunate and grateful to be able to do as much as we do. Being DINKS is a big part of it for sure! *Dual Income, NO KIDS!!*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom