ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a dozen or so snorkels... most collected from the bottom of the sea. I never lose them because I never dive with them. :D

should open a museum lol

mine is safely tucked away in my BCD

Wow, what an impressive turnout!!!!

Sad thing for me is work has a new laboratory (entire building) planned and equipment moves and what not, bottom line, boss told me to check back around the first of the year to see if I can get that week off.

Although a lot of things can change in that amount of time, so I will be watching and hoping I can somehow still make it.

Keith

Well, I just couldn't sit there and watch the trip fill up without me. I convinced the boss that we do not need a full staff for the project in question and put my deposit down. WoooHooo!!!!! Cozumel, here I come!!!!

Nooooooooooooo only 40 spots for the Whaleshark excursion =\. Ah well, I'm still excited.

Nope. Seems they've arranged for 20 more, so if you didn't sign up, call Bay Adventures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom