ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flights are officially booked for the Invasion.

And because the week will be exhausting, we've decided to stay an extra week in Coz just to rest.......

and maybe, just maybe, dive for 4 or 5 more days :D

Flights are booked, plans are made. We're hangin' for a second week as well (gotta make the most out of that airfare). Movin' into town with Villa Escondida and divin' with Tre P. Gonna sneak in a cenote day as well. It's too far off. Can hardly wait. It's too :censored: cold here. :D

Flights are booked, plans are made. We're hangin' for a second week as well (gotta make the most out of that airfare). Movin' into town with Villa Escondida and divin' with Tre P. Gonna sneak in a cenote day as well. It's too far off. Can hardly wait. It's too :censored: cold here. :D

Now that's a coincidence.....we too are moving to Villa Escondida for our second week, and diving with Jeremy at LU

Now that's a coincidence.....we too are moving to Villa Escondida for our second week, and diving with Jeremy at LU

Now we're talkin'....margaritas at the cement pond...who else is coming??? :D

Thanks for the memories Moonie:). Enjoyed watching both videos!

Wow, what an impressive turnout!!!!

Sad thing for me is work has a new laboratory (entire building) planned and equipment moves and what not, bottom line, boss told me to check back around the first of the year to see if I can get that week off.

Although a lot of things can change in that amount of time, so I will be watching and hoping I can somehow still make it.

Keith

I had gambled that I would be able to get the time off and today I officially have the time off!!!

WooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

The more I look at this thread, the more I think, hell yea.. call and pay the bucks. More than OK rooming alone but would be looking for a dive buddy? Me, 57 yrs old, AOW/Nitrox.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom