ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance we could get an update on the water temp at the resorts?

Page 1 of the packing thread says "avg" June temps are 85 degrees. If that is the case, it means I will leave the 3mm suit at home and just pack the skin & 1mm suit.

WoooHooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 weeks from tomorrow we will be in the Philippine's!!

I have a very disorganized pile of dive gear in my basement. Tomorrow I will start organizing and figure out what goes in which bag. I will also be sifting through a pile of papers I have printed off relative to the trip.

I know Passport, Airline Tickets and C Cards are a must have, is there any other paper work that we must make sure we have for our trip? Reservation Receipts? Anything like that we will need to show Resort?

WoooHooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 weeks from tomorrow we will be in the Philippine's!!

I have a very disorganized pile of dive gear in my basement. Tomorrow I will start organizing and figure out what goes in which bag. I will also be sifting through a pile of papers I have printed off relative to the trip.

I know Passport, Airline Tickets and C Cards are a must have, is there any other paper work that we must make sure we have for our trip? Reservation Receipts? Anything like that we will need to show Resort?

Boy, I thought I was late getting started last night - organizing my dive gear and paperwork.

To answer your question, I recommend going to "Packing, Travel and Diving Tips for the SB Invasion to the Philippines" thread. There is a list of all documentation you will need listed in the very first posting.

See you soon!
M.E.

Back
Top Bottom