ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2017 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does that mean that when I call to book into this trip I have to have a pre-arranged room mate?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The short answer is yes unless you are trying to get a single room.

That's 1 of the reasons that we are giving everyone 17 days notice before they can sign up.
We are limiting single rooms so there is enough room for all wanting to attend. There only 61 rooms total at the resort and only 45 of those have AC.

If you manage to get 1 of the single occupancy rooms and then want to add a roommate later we can accommodate that. Other wise you need a roommate when you call to book. We do hope everyone understands this position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understand, yes ... but if may ultimately affect my ability to join this trip, unfortunately ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm sure I'm in for roommate. Do you have anything that would sleep a whole family? We are 5 deep.

YAY! Me and the girls are so in! Any idea of how they'd price Lilyan, Karen and me all in the same room?

The 2 for 1 would work for you and Lilyan, but the 3rd person would be full price. Now if there was another young lady joining the group, Karen could share her own room with her to get the 2 for 1 deal.

Can you roughly price out the following for me?

Me
Wife
Child age 15
Child age 7
Child age 6

-Matt

Back
Top Bottom