ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WELL WELL WELL
The Invasion CREW CRUSHED It Today

At the end of business today
ONLY 12 Diver Spots Remain
:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Over 80 Diver spots have been claimed today

Bay Adventures will get me a complete CREW MEMBER list Tomorrow.

If you did not get your email confirmation today
but talked to Bay Adventures and gave them your information
DO NOT WORRY you are in.
They will have all confirmations completed
by end of Business Tomorrow.

Also ALL DEPOSIT may not get completed until next week.
Unforeseen events have caused this delay.

I have seen many post about the Whale Sharks & Cenotes
We will be addressing this issue next week. I apologize for the delay
AGAIN DO NOT WORRY we will make sure you get a spot.

If you have any further question PLEASE POST them here so
ALL Crew Members can see them.

For those who forgot to call today or lurking about going to the Invasion
This is your WAKE UP CALL.

I see the price is $960 for double occupancy and 12 and under are free in the same room. My daughter is 10 and is also a scuba diver! How much would the dive package be to add her to dive with us? Thanks!

I see the price is $960 for double occupancy and 12 and under are free in the same room. My daughter is 10 and is also a scuba diver! How much would the dive package be to add her to dive with us? Thanks!

If the kids are divers, add $390 for their dive package.
Kids 12 and up are considered adults.

Thanks for the response, Cardzard! Would love to get back to Coz! I took my daughter to Bonaire in June and she loved it! She crushed 19 dives that week! :wink:

Sounds good I will do my best to do the cenotes on the 22nd (Friday) with the scubaboard Group and am trying to get a Saturday whale shark thing going.

Jadora is interested in this - would be a great way to rinse our gear and the get a snorkel in before we roll out on sunday

He's disabled (muscular dystrophy) and so would have to go through a handicapped scuba association class or something. I approached the diveheart folks about it a year or two ago over email but they didn't seem at all interested. Combined with the fact that he's not super interested even though I wish he was, I just let it go. He does swim all the time, at home, at the beach, you name it. Like you, he is growing up in Florida.
well he sounds like he's very comfortable in the water - for a diver, that is huge positive in my book when you are starting out.

Back
Top Bottom