ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Official ScubaBoard Invasion 2018
Crew List Has Been Updated

Official ScubaBoard Invasion 2018 Crew List

If I spelled your name wrong or have the wrong relationship
or if you have a SB name to include, please PM me.

There is still a few spots for Divers open
as few people had to cancel.

What are people's plan for their kids while diving?

Most likely my 12 year old won't get certified. She's kind of scared and most likely won't do it. My other daughter is 8. They have their own room adjacent to ours. Al assures me the hotel is safe for them to hang around during the day. I've stayed their before and agree it's a safe place for them to hang out while we're diving. This will be my 8th trip to Cozumel and it never gets old.

I would prefer that the kids maybe hang with other kids, possibly with some adult supervision. I don't want to have to confine them to their room while we're out.

Anyone have any thoughts? I'm still not sure how many people are bringing kids and what are their ages?

Jason

My plan is hopefully to be on a different boat. My nephews will be diving I assume with their dad.

Most likely my 12 year old won't get certified. She's kind of scared and most likely won't do it. My other daughter is 8. They have their own room adjacent to ours. Al assures me the hotel is safe for them to hang around during the day. I've stayed their before and agree it's a safe place for them to hang out while we're diving. This will be my 8th trip to Cozumel and it never gets old.

I would prefer that the kids maybe hang with other kids, possibly with some adult supervision. I don't want to have to confine them to their room while we're out.

Anyone have any thoughts? I'm still not sure how many people are bringing kids and what are their ages?

Jason

We currently have 5 junior Crew Members attending. It appears they are all divers. The hotel is ABSOLUTELY safe for the kids. There is a kids club at the resort and it is free of charge so no need for them to be stuck in their room.

About the cenotes trip:
Which cenotes are we going to?
How easy/ difficult is this dive?
Is it appropriate for someone without cavern or cave experience?
Also, what is the average depth for these dives?

Thanks

About the cenotes trip:
Which cenotes are we going to?
How easy/ difficult is this dive?
Is it appropriate for someone without cavern or cave experience?
Also, what is the average depth for these dives?

Thanks

They'll answer your questions later today.

Back
Top Bottom