ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jay G:
We will be flying out of Atlanta on 6/16. Hopefully we will see you in the airport
Hey Jay, the Sisemores will have our layover in Atlanta each way. Hope to see you guys there! :happywave:

Hey Jay, the Sisemores will have our layover in Atlanta each way. Hope to see you guys there! :happywave:
Is that the layover point for most of the Tampa travelers this year? I was trying to get Miami but maybe I should accept Atlanta? It was kind of nice hanging with the group before and between flights in 2016.

Is that the layover point for most of the Tampa travelers this year? I was trying to get Miami but maybe I should accept Atlanta? It was kind of nice hanging with the group before and between flights in 2016.
We originally were signed up for the Southwest bag drag, but I chickened out or got too lazy.... I'm sending you our flight info in PM.

137 Days To Go
Great Video IMO watch in
Highest Resolution possible
ENJOY

Now that I've seen it in 4k, I'm not sure I need to go see it in person! Ok.. who am I kidding here?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom