ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They said their Internet went down within 5 minutes of the calls LOL. What are the odds. Waiting for a call back...
I'm on the Treasure Coast, 2 1/2 hours north of Coral Gables. Power was down for two hours yesterday, internet longer.

I'm on the Treasure Coast, 2 1/2 hours north of Coral Gables. Power was down for two hours yesterday, internet longer.
Plus One of them is in Florida the other in North Carolina ATM, so cross talk isn't happening.

Yep, Felix in NC was having to handle everything himself this morning. But he was doing it calmly. At least when I spoke to him, he was.
Both Al and Felix are the best. We are so lucky to have them as our travel agents! I'm sorry to hear that Felix was solo and that it made it harder for everyone to call. That's crazy that there was such a big outage like that.

How’s the foot/ankle/leg doing, Jim?
Improving.
Today is only the 2nd day I have attempted to wear a leather boot on that foot since last April. I tried one day last week, and had to go back to the walking boot.
Between the ankle fusion in Spring and the fractured tibia on Coz, I am very very slowly getting better, but I expect to be fully mobile in another week or so.
Then I can start to try to learn how to walk on the fused ankle.
I doubt that I will be riding the Harleys any time soon, but progress is progress. I cannot complain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom