ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDB23847-B43E-461C-9833-2CFD57181C41.jpeg
CDB23847-B43E-461C-9833-2CFD57181C41.jpeg

We're only 7+ weeks away from the Invasion. In getting my air package I found flying in early was a significant cost savings, so I'm flying in on June 13 and will be staying solo at West End and diving with Sun Divers until Saturday. If anybody is doing the same and is interested in connecting, let me know. Should be fun to experience both the West End and Anthony Key island life!

We're only 7+ weeks away from the Invasion. In getting my air package I found flying in early was a significant cost savings, so I'm flying in on June 13 and will be staying solo at West End and diving with Sun Divers until Saturday. If anybody is doing the same and is interested in connecting, let me know. Should be fun to experience both the West End and Anthony Key island life!
My wife and I are flying in on the 13th as.well and staying in West End. West End is great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom