ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking at my United app and it say I need to go to 2 different web pages and fill out forms. I did the Honduras declaration of entry form but there's another link to a Migration National Institute pre check. Anyone know what that is?

prechequeo.inm.gob.hn

I believe the Anthony's Key website has a good write up on the process with links to the needed websites.

Once I "Updated" ( really just confirmed our PP #s) our PP info, the Covid and the Destination Entry Form sections on our Action Needed page in the United App cleared themselves. This may be because we traveled to Roatan fairly recently, and had already filed the information required.
Now the only Action Needed, listed is to Check In.
That we do one week from today!

I'm looking at my United app and it say I need to go to 2 different web pages and fill out forms. I did the Honduras declaration of entry form but there's another link to a Migration National Institute pre check. Anyone know what that is?

prechequeo.inm.gob.hn

From Bay Adventures email to the group (I've also updated this info in the packing thread)
ACTION REQUIRED ON YOUR PART – WAIT UNTIL 10 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL ON ROATAN TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING 3 FORMS ONLINE:

Anthony’s Key Resort dive waiver and registration form: Registration and Waiver | Arrival Forms | Anthony's Key Resort

Honduras immigration pre-check and customs declaration forms (these two forms must be completed between 2 days and 10 days prior to arrival):
  1. INM - Prechequeo Migratorio (change to English just above the QR codes)
  2. PECH - Plataforma Electrónica de Comercio de Honduras (change to English using the dropdown next to “lenguaje” at the top of the form)
Here are details instructions that will help with the two government forms: Honduras Travel Requirements | Anthony's Key Resort | Roatan

Even though my United App claimed we were cleared, I double checked, and we did need to log into our Honduras account again, and reapply within the 10 day window, prior to any entry.
I remember what a drag it was filling out that form online last time, even with printed help from AKR.
The application in the SB Invasion post that the resort suggested, just made the struggles much, much more simple!
Even if you go directly to the form, and click "English", using that link you still will be trying to translate some Spanish before the forms are complete. The app eliminated that need!

From Bay Adventures email to the group (I've also updated this info in the packing thread)
ACTION REQUIRED ON YOUR PART – WAIT UNTIL 10 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL ON ROATAN TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING 3 FORMS ONLINE:

Anthony’s Key Resort dive waiver and registration form: Registration and Waiver | Arrival Forms | Anthony's Key Resort

Honduras immigration pre-check and customs declaration forms (these two forms must be completed between 2 days and 10 days prior to arrival):
  1. INM - Prechequeo Migratorio (change to English just above the QR codes)
  2. PECH - Plataforma Electrónica de Comercio de Honduras (change to English using the dropdown next to “lenguaje” at the top of the form)
Here are details instructions that will help with the two government forms: Honduras Travel Requirements | Anthony's Key Resort | Roatan

Please also note, Some people are still getting asked to complete the health/COVID declaration – that’s no longer required. Just skip it. Honduras no longer requires a COVID test or proof of vaccination.

I hate the stress of packing and worrying that I forgot something. Leaving tomorrow night.
3 weeks out we charged all our UW camera gear and strobes to make sure they still worked. This gives us time to replace anything broken. This gear is typically never used in the states.

We have our scuba gear packed as of yesterday. This weekend I'll pack up the generic stuff like swimsuits, bandaids, hats, sandals, travel meds (Cipro, scop patches, steroids, zpack), etc. The day before we will pack daily meds and any clothes fresh from the dryer.

We have a huge packing list that we check off. Some for both of us, plus also items that are unique to just one of us. That list saves us regularly. I don't check it off until it is packed in a suitcase or sitting next to it.

We leave on the 17th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom