ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not staying a second week. But I'm really interested in renting a truck and diving Salt Pier, Alice in Wonderland, and Karpata in the afternoon after the boat dives. If anyone else is interested please let me know and we can split the rental.
Terri and I would certainly be interested in sharing the expense on a truck to do some shore diving. If you get some one to go in with you then maybe someone else would be interested. Just let me know...Jake, Rob, anyone else.

Terri and I would certainly be interested in sharing the expense on a truck to do some shore diving. If you get some one to go in with you then maybe someone else would be interested. Just let me know...Jake, Rob, anyone else.
Hi certainly yes! I’m traveling with my son Patrick (21) whom I have to admit ever since @Scuba_Jenny tought him buoyancy at BHB he is a better diver than me. He ❤️ loved salt pier and wants to go back, you Guys are in !!

So happy to be joining another great Invasion! Found GREAT roundrip flights from Harrisburg - 8 hours total time, including a two-hour Atlanta layover each way; going to wait a bit to book to see if there will be a price drop.

Roatan already seems like a distant memory (my dad's death two days after getting back cemented that). I need another dive trip before next June!

WOOT!!! Been a LONG time since I've been on an Invasion. Looking forward to this one. Thanks R&D in advance for an awesome time.

Terri and I would certainly be interested in sharing the expense on a truck to do some shore diving. If you get some one to go in with you then maybe someone else would be interested. Just let me know...Jake, Rob anyone else.
Unless the powers that be have changed their attitude, we can fit a bunch of divers and tanks in the typical 4 door rental trucks.
Note: my advice is do NOT accept any "upgrades" to other vehicles for Bonaire shore diving. The small Japanese beater, 4 door pickup trucks are THE perfect vehicle for this job! They can accomodate 4 to 6 divers, gear and tanks, for a couple of dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom