Scubaboard meets & trips.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rage

Registered
Reaction score
There hasn't been much activity for a while. Anyone have thoughts about another 'UK Wreck Ferrets' meet?

A drinks meet would be welcome, and I am thinking about maybe doing another 'UK Try Dive' type thing. Depending on the numbers and weather, I'd like to charter a boat on the Southcoast.

S.C.

Rage:
There hasn't been much activity for a while. Anyone have thoughts about another 'UK Wreck Ferrets' meet?

A drinks meet would be welcome, and I am thinking about maybe doing another 'UK Try Dive' type thing. Depending on the numbers and weather, I'd like to charter a boat on the Southcoast.

S.C.

You can probably count me in. (forgot my old password, so created a new a/c btw). Although Id be more inclined to do a dive meet, as I dont drink much anymore. You still have to return the "not doing up the drysuit fully" favour anyway...

Hi TX,

Ooo yes, my first flood... Though having spent a few dives 'wet' (dodgy neck seal) recently in °5C water, I find a flooded suit; 'water off a ducks back'. OK, that was rubbish but: God Bless Weezles!

Depending on numbers thinking of Selsey / Wittering for small groups. I think you have more experience than I down there, so I'll get some info of you later maybe? Boats are not going out till end of March though. Ah well, in the mean time there is always Wraysbury / Stoney.

S.C.

I would definately be interested in meeting up with some fellow UK divers. Full weekends away require a bit of planning care of the family but a trip to Wraysbury would be great.

Beer is always a good option...

Fraid you just missed us! TX101 and I did Wraysbury on Saturday. 50min followed by a 40min in 5°C. Brrrrrr.

Sure I can arrange something once nuff people show interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom