ScubaBoard signature lines I like ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Worrying about buddies on a full DIR boat is like worrying about where you're going to score weed at Burning Man." -Rainer

I'm not DIR (yet) but can still appreciate this one.

Being a soldier deployed for a total of 40 months to Iraq, I am partial to mine :D

And please allow me to thank you for that...

Hank

Being a soldier deployed for a total of 40 months to Iraq, I am partial to mine :D

I like that one, too.

Thank you for your service.

Twistedarts:
DIVE N.Y. Where cement shoes are "weight integrated systems."

"You obtuse piece of flotsam" -Q

"....with the crust cause we're divers, it's not a freaking tea party!!!" - ScubaSam

"...Real men dive wet!" - Timrau

"Never attribute to malice what can be best explained by stupidity or ignorance." - Masternav

"Contrary to popular belief, air is not free." - Me

I am fairly partial to mine. It explains a lot. It is kind of funny and unfortunately it is mostly true and has been since before the quote was made over 100 years ago.

Thanks guys. There's deff a lot of good ones on here.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
OR
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend”
-- J.R.R. Tolkien --

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom