Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I recall, in the original surge announcement, one of the additional options is a $35 upgrade to bloody bay wall. (Too lazy to find it now)
This is an interesting idea. I wonder what the logistics are in terms of time to cross and vessel required?

sooooo far away. On the upside gives me time to get my trim in line so I don't go blundering into the reefs and scare away all the fishies.

Too far away!! Just returned from Cozumel (on Sunday and return in November) but can't wait for the Surge in CB!!

"On the upside gives me time to get my trim in line so I don't go blundering into the reefs and scare away all the fishies."

I suspect that if you cannot control your position under water, that it is your buoyancy control that needs work, not your trim.

Lol. You guys have no idea of how often I'm looking at acronyms and in general trying to figure out what's being said.... I thought being in good trim is an indication of good buoyancy. I suppose I should have said, trim, buoyancy and propulsion. Every time I catch sight of my hands skulling I get :mad:. Gonna give my buddy a GoPro so I can see my self.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom