Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol. You guys have no idea of how often I'm looking at acronyms and in general trying to figure out what's being said.... I thought being in good trim is an indication of good buoyancy. I suppose I should have said, trim, buoyancy and propulsion. Every time I catch sight of my hands skulling I get :mad:. Gonna give my buddy a GoPro so I can see my self.

Words Smurds, , Just try to slow down, cross your arms and relax. It took me at least 50 dives before I even started to feel comfortable. You seem committed so it will come in with time and practice. :)

I like bubbles.

Does Bubbles know that, :wink:

Does Bubbles know that, :wink:

LOL, yes, she does.

Reminds me of a lady we know. We all went to Aruba together and she was a very inexperienced diver. At the time, I was the most experience diver in our group. So, she abandoned her husband (buddy) and spent every dive holding my hand. I've never had anyone literally require hand holding while diving. From that week forward my nickname for her was Bubbles. Her husband glares at me when I call her Bubbles, but he doesn't say anything. :wink:

Don't ya'all worry. I don't. The reefs and fishes will be safe, I wanna pet a grouper. I've got my plans and they change as needed to meet my goal.

Roxanne I get it, just last night me and hubby were talking about dive plan. I told him I need to slow down, I'm constantly darting here and there to see it all. He says, Lizzi you're making me dizzy.

How kind of you mr gator. :acclaim:

Don't ya'all worry. I don't. The reefs and fishes will be safe, I wanna pet a grouper. I've got my plans and they change as needed to meet my goal.

Roxanne I get it, just last night me and hubby were talking about dive plan. I told him I need to slow down, I'm constantly darting here and there to see it all. He says, Lizzi you're making me dizzy.

How kind of you mr gator. :acclaim:

Actually in trying to see it all, you really don't see very much.
Some of my best dives are where I don't go more than 20-25 feet from where I started on the reef for the entire time.

Slower is almost always better.

Sometimes l like to pull away from the reef and float motionless in the blue just taking in the big picture and watching the other divers. It's a nice perspective.

I'm all about nice perspectives, hee hee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom