ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We expect to pay $600 - $1000 pp for each of our dive trips, wherever we go, Hawaii is more. Once we have decided our destination the airfare is just something we have to pay to play. :)
:eek: you mean scuba is not an inexpensive activity?

Of course, as we formalize the whole retirement thing, every dollar will count. That may be when local diving is the extent of our underwater fun.

LOL. I think the dive industry dangles the worm in front of you during your training and then sets the hook during your first Caribbean dive. dontknow[1].gif

Of course, as we formalize the whole retirement thing, every dollar will count. That may be when local diving is the extent of our underwater fun.[/QUOTE]

Time to move to the Caribbean so you enjoy those local dives!

Of course, as we formalize the whole retirement thing, every dollar will count. That may be when local diving is the extent of our underwater fun.

Time to move to the Caribbean so you enjoy those local dives![/QUOTE]
I like the way you think. Sweetie wants to move to Panama, anyway. Me ... not so much.

You Americans that are complaining about the cost of airfare etc ... try being Canadian and adding in an extra 30% - that hurts.

CDN vs US dollar currently, $1k US will cost me $1300 - so flight and actual trip itself all in all is ON SALE for 30% more yippppeeee but I will still see you there. One week this time instead of two.

Last edited:
You Americans that are complaining about the cost of airfare etc ... try being Canadian and adding in an extra 30% - that hurts.

CDN vs US dollar currently, $1k US will cost me $1300 - so flight and actual trip itself all in all is ON SALE for 30% more yippppeeee but I will still see you there. One week this time instead of two.

So....we can get our prescription drugs cheap if we cross the border. dontknow[1].gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom