ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very tempting trip. Great pricing too.
When you add up all the extras like Inter-island airfare, transfers between resorts, alcohol, soda, event t-shirts and more.
This Deal Is UNBEATABLE,
If you ever wanted to dive this part of the world this is your chance.

DO NOT MISS OUT

Do you need booties in the Phillipines, in general? Or is there a lot of volcanic rock like you find in the Caribbean? I'm thinking of getting some travel fins that don't require a boot.

Do you need booties in the Phillipines, in general? Or is there a lot of volcanic rock like you find in the Caribbean? I'm thinking of getting some travel fins that don't require a boot.
All boat entries/exits in Dumaguette are made off the beach in the surf. Nothing too rocky - I liked having them on. YMMV.

I would recommend wearing booties to wade to the boats. You don't want to risk cutting your feet, getting blisters, or stepping on a poisonous critters on a trip like this. There will be quite a few dives available to the crew and your feet can become water logged, so protect them.
Keep in mind, I will have our packing and travel thread as usual when we get closer to the event. It will be packed with lots of tips to help with the long travel, getting the most of the luggage allowance, etc.

Too rich for my blood...I can put this package together for less than half this cost but not at Atlantis Resorts.

Just wondering...is this a good trip for a non diver to go on? It sounds like a great dive trip for a diver but wondering if my significant other would get extremely bored because she doesn't dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom