ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to let everyone know if you weren't already aware, that I'm in the process of finishing up the travel and packing thread. It's more extensive than usual with a 2-week trip. Once I'm finished, I'll let everyone know and then you can comment and ask further questions. I appreciate your patience. :p

Atlantis may have been quoting Queen deluxe. This was for room with 2 singles, didnt include taxes and fees, comes out to about $80. But it depends what u want.
If anyone uses Capital One Travel, can book a single room from $72 to $89 a night, don't know difference between 2 rooms.

For the Crew, if you have not already done so, please register individually online with Atlantis:
This will help speed up the check-in process and for them to better prepare for any dietary and other needs you may have. You'll need your resort booking #, a photocopy of your passport and vaccination card, along with your Diver Insurance policy number.
Atlantis Online Registration

Voting is now over.
The winning T-shirt design is #2!

ScubaBoard SURGE T Shirt Voting Group 2024 Art by MrH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom