ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can look up which terminal you flight comes in at, jus google it.
Atlantis just said "take a taxi". No offer to arrange anything.
The Grab taxi is around 4 dollars so the $22 is quite high (if you are traveling alone)
Then, I guess Taxi it is.

Jim, if your still in need I can bring items for you assuming it is not to large. Size? DM me, I can't b/c I have not posted enough.

How common are the Mandarin fish there? That's another of my bucket list creatures.
There is a dive that we went on last time a PG to specifically see them and we did see 2 pairs. It is at the beginning of a night dive. They are also at Dumagete but I did not see them there,

I have been looking into getting to the Belmont Hotel. It is only walkable from terminal 3. If your airline arrives at another terminal, you need to take a taxi (which are notorious for tourist rip offs) or "Grab" (like Uber) or Belmont's transport (which seems pretty expensive). It appears that the airport shuttle which goes from terminal to terminal is only for connecting flights and they ask for a ticket as proof. Does anyone have any other insight into this? Here is part of the email from Belmont.
There is connection bus from terminal to terminal but it is NOT frequent.

The yellow airport taxi is slightly more expensive than the regular white taxi. Even the most dishonest driver would not dare to charge you more than P300.00.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom