ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the Atlantis recap email, referring to the mid stay transfer, I see this language:

Please note that the ticket comes with a 32KG baggage allowance per way per person (1 pc of bag only).
If you need more than 32KG or another piece of bag, the following options are available.
Add 20KG is US$60 per person round trip (1pc of bag)
Add 32KG is US$90 per person round trip (1pc of bag)
Add 20KG Sports Equipment is US$90 per person round trip (1 pc of bag)

Are these only CHECKED bags or any bags? IOW, I see no mention of a carry on or "personal item" like a CPAP bag or backpack etc in the email. I haven't figured out if I can get away with a checked bag, a carry on bag, and a personal item yet on this trip. Typically, that combination of 3 items is standard on most flights I've been on. I know Roxanne's thread has more detail but I'm paranoid about the language above from the email. Also, what's the deal about the "sports equipment" bag? Are they going to say we have scuba gear so it falls into that category?
Did you get the above information in an email? My email states up to 3 pieces, a total of 32 kilos.
I can't answer your questions without knowing where you received this info as it doesn't appear to be correct.

Here's the link to Cebu Airlines Checked and Carry-on Baggage Info

I have also added it to the packing thread so we don't have this info all over the place. Please try to ask your questions there, Thank you.

Did you get the above information in an email? My email states up to 3 pieces, a total of 32 kilos.
I can't answer your questions without knowing where you received this info as it doesn't appear to be correct.

Here's the link to Cebu Airlines Checked and Carry-on Baggage Info

I have also added it to the packing thread so we don't have this info all over the place. Please try to ask your questions there, Thank you.
Yeah, I got this as an email from Atlantis title "Final Recap- RSSPH714/<My Name>/Jan 13-27 2024/PG+DU/Mench"

And that baggage language was copied verbatim from the email under the transfers section.

Yeah, I got this as an email from Atlantis title "Final Recap- RSSPH714/<My Name>/Jan 13-27 2024/PG+DU/Mench"

And that baggage language was copied verbatim from the email under the transfers section.
Somthing isn't right. Can you please forward that email to Dennis' email so we can take a look and get this straightened out. Thanks

In the Atlantis recap email, referring to the mid stay transfer, I see this language:

Please note that the ticket comes with a 32KG baggage allowance per way per person (1 pc of bag only).
If you need more than 32KG or another piece of bag, the following options are available.
Add 20KG is US$60 per person round trip (1pc of bag)
Add 32KG is US$90 per person round trip (1pc of bag)
Add 20KG Sports Equipment is US$90 per person round trip (1 pc of bag)

Are these only CHECKED bags or any bags? IOW, I see no mention of a carry on or "personal item" like a CPAP bag or backpack etc in the email. I haven't figured out if I can get away with a checked bag, a carry on bag, and a personal item yet on this trip. Typically, that combination of 3 items is standard on most flights I've been on. I know Roxanne's thread has more detail but I'm paranoid about the language above from the email. Also, what's the deal about the "sports equipment" bag? Are they going to say we have scuba gear so it falls into that category?
This is what is on the attachment (the flight info):
MNL - DGT
Checked Baggage Allowance – up to 3 pieces, total of 32 kilos

DGT - MNL
Checked Baggage Allowance – up to 3 pieces, total of 32 kilos

What is recap email?
You should have received an email this week with your resort reservations and domestic flight details.
It should say final recap in the title. Check your spam folder.
If you didn't receive it, email them and let them know you didn't receive it.

Back
Top Bottom